Musings of a New Father

Just some random thoughts here and there. Not sure if anyone reads this or not, but it's mainly for my documentation purposes.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

My First Blog Post!

So, men aren’t supposed to write blogs.  That’s what I told Ash a while back, but I guess I lied.  More like, I got tired of LiveJournal, I like to “write stuff down,”  and “blogging” seems to be the in thing to do these days.  Anyway, on with the show…

Today was a pretty good day.  I woke up at 7:30 this morning and it was freezing in the house!  Winter is upon us.  Anyway, I worked 2pm to 11pm today, and I got a good start to the month, getting a deal and a half out today.  I made about $550 in total.  Not too bad, but I just wish I could do that every day.  

I am looking forward to getting married on the 15th of this month.  Ashley is everything I ever dreamed of in a woman, and I can’t WAIT to start our lives together.  She’s awesome, far beyond what words can describe.  Things are good.  I am a little worried about how I am going to pay all my bills this month.  I guess I am fortunate that my car payment and insurance aren’t due until the 20th of the month, which means I can pay them out of my “draw” check which is a 70% check of all my sold deals from the 1st thru the 15th.  I just need to kick some major ass at work till the 15th, I guess.  

Christmas is coming soon, and I find myself actually wanting to go to Mom’s house and spend the holidays with them.  It’s been a couple years since I have done so, and I think at least once every couple years is good.  I just need to figure out if we are flying, or driving, or what the heck is going on.  I need to take Ashley to get her permit on Friday, I promised her I would.  I am not gonna be like my dad and break my promises to people.  It’s not a good thing to do.  Anyway, now that you know a little bit about me, and what’s going on in my life, it’s time for bed.  Have a great night….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home