Musings of a New Father

Just some random thoughts here and there. Not sure if anyone reads this or not, but it's mainly for my documentation purposes.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

A Totally Useless Post

Man!  I think I am going to have to start using the heater from now on.  I woke up this morning freezing my ass off again!  It’s getting to be cold outside.  Anyway, I work 2pm to 9pm today (best case scenario), and I need to sell some more cars, for sure.  I’d like to be the top salesperson this month, because if I am, I get a $1000 bonus.  Isn’t that nice?  I am gonna get going here, I need to get ready for work soon.  I just wanna make sure I post regularly in this thing, since that is the purpose of a blog.  Thanks for reading!

1 Comments:

At 1:48 PM , Blogger Katie said...

your so weird!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home