Musings of a New Father

Just some random thoughts here and there. Not sure if anyone reads this or not, but it's mainly for my documentation purposes.

Sunday, November 06, 2005

It's the end of the world, as we know it! And I feel fine...

Is it me or does it seem to you too like the world is coming to an end?  So I wake up early this morning, and Ash is still asleep.  I decide to check out the news like I always do upon waking up at the Fox News site.  There’s nothing good there!  It talks about a deadly twister that killed people, an escaped murderer, pirates that attacked a cruise ship, and the fifth “bird flu” death in Indonesia.  What the hell man!?

I remember when I was little how my mom talked about how when the end times were near we would be experiencing tornadoes, floods, hurricanes, and earthquakes non-stop.  All of those have happened within the last few months.  Frankly, it’s a little creepy.  I wanna have kids and a family before life as we know it comes to a screeching halt.  This sucks… what a terrible way to start the day.

On a better note, Ash has been here with me all weekend, and I LOVE it.  She is always hesitant to spend the night more than one day in a row, but this weekend for some reason she’s been willing to do so.  Maybe it’s because of my impending doom, I mean marriage. (I’m just kidding Ash!)  That’s my theory, she’s getting used to being here all the time.  I don’t know, we’ll see as soon as she comments on this entry.  Well, I am tired so I think I will go back to sleep.  See ya!

1 Comments:

At 1:33 AM , Blogger Katie said...

The end IS here. But its supposed to be a good thing.

And WTh am I commenting on your blog? you never comment on MINE!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home