Musings of a New Father

Just some random thoughts here and there. Not sure if anyone reads this or not, but it's mainly for my documentation purposes.

Monday, November 07, 2005

Stupid work!

Ugh!  I don’t know what to do.  I hate this crap…

So I have a job offering from a good friend of mine (we wont mention names), and I am seriously considering it.  But, if I leave Ford, I lose my employee discounts too.  In other words, I pay normal retail like everyone else, and that sucks.  I want to get Ashley her Fusion, I just don’t know if I can wing another $400 a month payment because I gave up my discount.  

But, if I end up making more money, then I suppose it won’t be a problem.  But I just don’t know.  Nobody NEEDS a spa, barbecue, or pool table.  But, the good thing about it is that according to the owner of the place, they don’t get anyone in there with “roachy” credit.  Everyone there is a “baller” according to Cesar, and they just buy shit without thinking twice about it.  Sure that’s nice and all, but damn!

One thing I do hate about the car business is that I can put 2 or 3 hours into a car deal, and not make anything.  You know how?  Well, we’re specifically told not to prequalify anyone.  So, we work every deal like it is a real deal, and work everything out, and after I do the product presentation, the demo, ask for the sale, etc.. then I find out they have shitty credit and can’t buy.  They ask me to have this sort of “next!” attitude but it’s hard.  Either way, I hope I make the right decision…

I know what Ashley wants me to do….

2 Comments:

At 1:31 AM , Blogger Katie said...

which is??

 
At 9:14 AM , Blogger Chris said...

She said it would be cool if I went over there. I think she just wants me to be happy, no matter what. You know how I am about this stuff

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home