Bathtime!
So we gave Ethan a bath tonight. I thought for sure he would like it, since it is warm and wet and may possibly remind him of being inside Mama. No such luck...
He screamed and cried his head off. We used some Johnson & Johnson No More Tears all over baby wash. Needless to say, we made it quick and tried not to subject him to the tragedy of being clean. Oh well, at least he smells good now.
So I have had a couple really good days at work. It looks like this may be turning out to be a good month for me. I have made somewhere around $900 in the last couple days. No complaints here. I need a good check.
Speaking of money, I am pissed. I finally got my last W-2 from Leisuremax, and when I plugged it into Turbo Tax, my federal refund went from $2302 to $1589. My state refund dropped from $1574 to $998. So I lost a bunch of tax money thanks to someone not withholding enough taxes from my checks. Doesn't that suck? Oh well, our total combined income last year was $57,000 so thats not too bad. Right about where I thought it would be. With no college education, thats not a bad income at all.
Anyway, enough rambling, I need to get something for dinner now. Bye! ;-)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home