End of the Month
So, it's the end of the month. I can't believe January is over already. My son is already 16 days old! Before I know it he'll be 16 YEARS old and asking me to borrow the car. Wow.
So today was a pretty good day, work was a little slow but I actually got a decent couple hours of sleep last night, thankfully. My sister came in to see me at the dealership, she is trying to buy a new car now (actually, lease) and get herself out of the pickle I tried to help her avoid 13 months ago. That was the fact that she's severely flipped upside down on her car. It's a Hyundai, what do you expect?
So anyway, I let her take an Altima home to Dale, and he really liked it. Sweet car, or so she says. She said she was driving around "bumping it." Am I really related to these people or is it all a fallacy? Who knows? But yeah, I got off around 5:30 and came home and laid down with my wife and son for a little while. He has been unusually fussy today and yesterday and we think we've narrowed it down to the Dr. Pepper Ash had yesterday.
It's almost Date Festival time, I can't wait. We went three times last year, and now I can take my son. I am gonna go lay down now, because I am tired and I need some sleep. Thanks for reading this.
Oh yeah, check out this new pic Ash took of me and my boy. Click on it to make it bigger if you want to. OK, now I am off to bed, night!



1 Comments:
fallacy!! hahaha All I could think of was phallus. lmao
Cute pic. :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home