Musings of a New Father

Just some random thoughts here and there. Not sure if anyone reads this or not, but it's mainly for my documentation purposes.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Work...again

Doesn’t it seem like I have been ranting about work a lot lately?  Maybe I should shut up and do something about it already.  It’s tough though…

I don’t like to piss people off, that’s the first thing.  So, while I am hard at work trying not to piss anyone off at Fiesta, I am pissing off the other guy who has a job opening for me.  One way or another, someone is gonna get screwed.  You know?  Ugh, I hate this!

This other job I have lined up sure looks good.  According to the VP of the place, I can make pretty good money, which is the thing.  He says that if I am half as good as I say I am, I’ll make $8,000 a month.  That’s awesome pay…

I think I’ve made a decision, I just need to find a way to tell Mark now.  This should be fun…. Wish me luck.

1 Comments:

At 1:00 AM , Blogger Katie said...

good luck!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home