Musings of a New Father

Just some random thoughts here and there. Not sure if anyone reads this or not, but it's mainly for my documentation purposes.

Monday, November 14, 2005

One More Day!

Dang!  It’s been days since I have written in here.  I have been dealing with some tumultuous times.  I was offered this job and that job and blah blah blah, so I finally just made a decision to stay where I was at a higher pay scale, etc..

Anyway, tomorrow is the big day!  Tomorrow’s the day that not only signifies a year that Ashley and I have been together, but also the day we’re getting married.  It’s eaier not to have to remember two dates.  At least that’s what she told me, which makes sense.  I’m super excited.  I look forward to making a family with Ash, and being the best husband and father a man can be.  I guess I learned from my Dad’s example, in that I want to be nothing like him so I am striving for the exact opposite.  Who knows?

Anyhow, I’ll update again tomorrow with some other stuff.  Later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home